Pastoral Care Services
During times when we need it most, prayer provides comfort, optimism, and hope. The human element is at the heart of our care at Trinity Hospital of Augusta , and pastoral services, which provide spiritual, emotional and psychological healing for patients and their family members, are an essential part of our mission.
Our pastoral care staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for patients and their guests. Mass is celebrated on Thursday's at noon in the chapel on the first floor of the hospital.
In addition, our pastoral care staff is available for:
- Patient visitation and counseling
- 24 hour crisis and grief support
- Patient advocacy
- Ethical and interdisciplinary consultation
- Employee / staff assistance, support and counseling
- Chapel available 24 hours a day
- Sacramental and liturgical ministry
- Collaboration with local clergy and faith communities
- Christian identity and mission awareness